About Green Entrepreneurship Support
There are many reasons why supporting entrepreneurs is now more important than ever. They are essential for creating new opportunities in countries. Sure, economic opportunities and job creation are vital ones. But in today’s society overcoming pressing problems regarding resource stress, socio-political pressure, climate change adaptation and other root causes for migration might be of even greater importance. Green entrepreneurship has the potential to thwart social and economic determinism and create long-term socio-cultural and environmental impact.
What we do
Still, it can be rather high in offline pharmacies, which must make a large trade margin in order to survive. Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels. Of the three FDA approved erectile dysfunction drugs the Effects Of Levitra last significantly longer than the other two (close four times as long).
Through our networks, connections and partners we are able to support and strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem around Sustainable Green Entrepreneurs. This results in a systemic approach that enables a process to support entrepreneurs from ideation, through incubation and acceleration into viable and investable businesses. Key activities include:
- Identify, sourcing, assessing, select, investing and build capacity of innovative, sustainable entrepreneurs that have the potential to make socio-cultural and environmental impact with their successful business model;
- We actively learn and replicate (in collaboration with research institutions) from enterprises that have adapted to local circumstances and scale tailored support to other promoting sustainable business models and innovative ideas;
- Support physical infrastructure of Business Support Organisations (BSOs) and digital platforms that offer space and services for entrepreneurs, who will be supported in scaling up their businesses and potentially partnering with others to replicate their business models;
- Physical and online training, mentoring and capacity development of entrepreneursand training of trainers at BSOs;
- Enable access to finance through increasing investment readiness, investor deal- making and actual investments via financial institutions and investors in the region and beyond.
- Engage with CSOs, governments and private sector for more enabling policies;
- Enable knowledge exchange and active learning;
- Build a network and community that supports sustainable ‘green’ entrepreneurship.
Programs that support this systematic approach include on-the-ground activities such as ENERGIA’s ‘Women’s Economic Empowerment Program’, 'Mideast Creatives - Coworking for Sustainable Employment’ and the ‘African Biogas Partnership Program’, where we’ve trained and setup thousands of biogas construction enterprises. Additional advocacy programs such as Sustainable Diets For All, Green and Inclusive Energy For All and Women@Work, pro-actively engage with governments and private sector entities via Change Labs to co-create an enabling policy environment.
Hivos and its partners and networks around the globe have decades of experience in supporting producers, government entities, distributors, financial institutions, retailers, knowledge institutes, civil society actors and consumers to enable more sustainable food and energy systems and investment opportunities throughout the global South. An aligned Sustainable Entrepreneurship Program - which invests in the overall business support structure, provides tools and trainings as well as financial investments - is the next phase of enabling, supporting and accelerating the necessary shift towards an inclusive and sustainable society. It puts innovative entrepreneurs at the heart of a global transformation towards more sustainable systems. The collective and systemic approach of the program targets those enterprises that generate direct and indirect impact all of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with their socio-cultural, economic and environmental impact.